Pebbles

Friday 13 April 2018

Unity Stamp Company Blog Hop

Hi there it's that time again the Unity Stamp Company blog hop!

We have 5 new Cuddlebugs releasing. They are all available here in the Unity Stamp Company store. Now unfortunately I didn't get to make any projects with them but the other DT girls have done an amazing job on showcasing them. So just follow the list for the blog hop and you'll see them all.

I did get time however to make a page in my planner featuring the set which is being given away as a freebie with each $75 order!! And let me tell you it's a real stunner! I couldn't believe it was a freebie!
But don't worry even if you don't spend the $75 then you can buy Planner Gal for $24.

Planner Gal Kit: Unity Unies
And here is my planner page.


Don't forget the Membership kits are still available. I made two projects featuring the April KOTM and a card featuring the April Uniquely Unity kit.
Full description further down my blog.





So here's the blog hop list and don't forget to finish up with the Unity blog



There's two chances to win and the winners will be announced on the Unity blog Monday night.

Good luck!

Sharon
x

28 comments:

  1. So cute. Love to see planner ideas using stamps. Lovely cards too. I love your colors, patterns, and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your fun planner page... that really shows off the planner girl kit well! I love your other projects using the membership kits; they are lovely!😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome planner page and cards! Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coffee cup one. So creative on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job. My fav is the bee, you knocked it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards. All beautiful and unique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the beautiful work using the new products! Great hop! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous creations! I am a Unie and am proud to be one! Cant wait for my special planner girl to arrive. I will use her on my Unity card backs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. 💗 everyone is so pretty 💗

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects! Love the paper piecing on the cup!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fun planner page and your cards are works of art. The cards have so many wonderful elements that perfectly compliment the focal images.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your style! Thank you for sharing your creations 😍

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sharon, your projects are always spectacular and unique! I jsut love this planner gal set - it's a must have! I love your KOM girl - the little bit of white accents just takes it over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards! The coffee cup with the circles is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great projects and I just adore the honeycomb and bee. The papers and design are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this new little planner gal. And your butterfly coffee cup card is so pretty!!!
    --Phaline Mays

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great projects, love the soft colors and the girl from the April KOTM. Thanks for sharing you talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your cards especially the planner girl and the palette of dreamy almost iridescent colors that create a mystical, fantastical feel!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing cards, love them all!!! the colors, coloring and layouts, so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really pretty cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice! That bee though, wow! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I Love Unity too....especially that Top,card,is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your projects are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)