Pebbles

Friday 13 April 2018

SSS Wednesday Challenge

Lol sorry I'm having so much fun doing the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges that I have another one , totally different from my last one.



I covered a blank card base with a paper from a MME pad called My Girl. 
I've then used an MFT die set called Peek A Boo and used 3D pads to build it up onto the patterned paper.
The images were then stamped with black ink and then I clear embossed over the ink. For me this helps the copics to not bleed so much. Then they were coloured.
I cut them out using my Scan & Cut to get a little border around them.
They were then adhered to the card using 3D pads.
And to finish off I used one of my favourite embellishments , sequins!!!

I hope the weather is better where you are as it's been raining all day here in Scotland!! But at least it's an ideal craft day. 

Sharon
x

1 comment:

  1. Totally different but oh so cute ! Love the paper you have used and those images are just so gosh darn cute !
    Love the whole card :)
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)