Pebbles

Sunday 1 April 2018

New Releases From Unity Stamp Company




Unity has some new releases this week. :0) Real cuties too!!

I've made two cards using two of the new releases.

My first card is using this little cutie! He's called Cuddlebug Dragon. You can find him here in the Unity store.
Cuddlebug Dragon
I've used Copic pens to colour him. 


Stamps: Unity Stamp Company - Cuddlebug Dragon (by Tierra Jackson) & Time To Be Happy Again ( Stitching).

My next card is featuring Cuddlebug Fishy, he's here in the Unity store.

                                   


Stamps: Unity Stamp Company - Cuddlebug Fishy (by Tierra Jackson).
Die: Sizzix Thinlit - Circle Mask
Papers: First Edition - Beyond The Shore

There's lots more new Cuddlebugs in the Unity Store :0)

Sharon
x



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)