Pebbles

Sunday 1 April 2018

Home Plaque

I've been getting back into my mixed media just lately and after the tea bag art I decided to go for something a little bigger so I made a HOME plaque from greyboard.




I gessoed the whole board to start off with to give it a nice white base. This helps the inks to pop more. 
I then teared up some patterned papers and randomly adhered them to the board. 
Next I added lots of oxide distress inks and used stencils to add a bit of texture along with some white embossing. 
I stamped out the houses onto patterned paper and then cut them out. Each window has some glossy accents added.
I then arranged them onto the board. 
The tree stamp has been stamped straight onto the board and clear embossed. I then coloured the circles and leaves with copic pens.
The sentiment was stamped onto white card and cut out and edged with distress ink.

Stamps: Unity Stamp Company - What Matters Most
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress & Oxide Inks

Sharon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)