Pebbles

Friday 3 June 2016

Unity Stamps

So on Tuesday this happened!!!!

I couldn't believe it and had to ask hubby to read me the email several times lol. My blog is full of Unity stamp projects they are the most gorgeous stamps ever. Really good quality of red rubber so you can do anything with them!! 
If you're looking for a good quality , well designed stamp then you can't go wrong. The owner Angela and DT are pretty awesome too :0)

Here's the link to the online store. There's always great sales and offers going on.


And please take a look at the Unity blog you'll see all sorts of special offers and great inspiration.


Also we have a Show & Tell FB page with a weekly challenge here


I love all the Angie girls but Unity isn't just about girl stamps there are stamps for everyone including a few cheeky ones!! 

Please come back to my blog where I'll be showcasing Unity stamps and all the special offers and sales that are going on.

Shary
x


2 comments:

  1. Totally not surprised bestie, you rock their stamps. They are lucky to have you 💗 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for a stake called Sassy and Stormy.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)