Pebbles

Saturday 5 March 2016

Unity Stamps Challenge and a plaque



My first project is a card that I've created for the Unity Show & Tell FB page. 



Here's my take on the sketch


Card: Centura Pearl - Fresh White
Embossing folder:
Stamps: Unity Stamps - Go Get It Girl
Embellishments: Inka Gold - Platinum, Roses - Santoro, Frantage - Shabby Blue, Gyp - Anna Maria Designs, Colouring medium - Shin Han pens

And I have also made a plaque (not for the challenge)


The plaque is made from wood and I have covered it with patterned paper and stamped and embossed over it. The middle square is a piece of Stampbord. I have inked and embossed onto it. 

Stamps: Unity Stamps: Sentiment is from Go Get It Girl, background stamps are from KOTMs. 
Papers: WRMK - Love Notes
Embellishments: Gold & white embossing powder. White posca pen. Berries & Gyp - Anna Marie Designs.

Shary
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)