Pebbles

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Unity Stamps & Can You Case It?



A new challenge for me this one is called Can you case it?


CYCI#100

This is the challenge sketch and it's their 100th.
So onto my card


I've used one of the gorgeous Angie Blom girl sets from Unity Stamps. This set is called George & Scarlett. The papers are by Fancy Pants Designs - Be Loved.
I have coloured the skin with Copics and the hair with Shin Hans. The rest is paper pieced with the Be Loved collection.

Shary
x




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and Elegant card! Love the colors and detail. Thanks for playing along with CYCI! as we celebration our 100th Challenge. ~Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shary, Great card!! Love the colors, the layering and the embellishments!! Thanks for joining CYCI 100th challenge! Laura

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)