Pebbles

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Gorjuss meets the Sketch Saturday Challenge & the Sugar Nellie Blog's Gorjuss party.





It's been a long time since I joined in with a challenge other than my DT challenges but I had time to do the Sketch Saturday Challenge    and the Sugar Nellie blog who are having a Gorjuss party using one of my new Gorjuss stamps.

Here's the sketch


And this is my card



Gorjuss stamp: Dear Apple (coloured with Spectrum Noir & Shin Han pens)
Papers: Lilli of the Valley

Shary
x


3 comments:

  1. Cute card, Sharon! Love the image and the other elements you used on your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week! Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - great use of the sketch and stamp! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fab, love how you have only used art of the image as the centre focus.

    Thanks for sharing your card on the Sugar Nellie blog and good luck.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)