Pebbles

Saturday 14 February 2015

Little Claire Monthly Challenge



Time for the Little Claire monthly challenge and the theme is of course

Love

I haven't had a lot of time to craft lately so I used a ready made topper for my card. It's from an A4 Design sheet from Little Claire called Cute Animals.These are really good for quick cards. the backing paper is the Gingham paper pack  . I've used a white doiley to add some texture along with a heart border die cut. I've made the sentiment on my PC.

The prize this month is


Little Claire 'Swirly Birds' Clear Stamp Set
Little Claire 'Silhouette Wedding' Stamp
3 x Craft Creations 12" x 12" papers
A selection of ribbon

All the rules and DT inspiration can be seen here on the Little Claire blog.

Shary
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)