Pebbles

Sunday 14 December 2014

Little Claires Monthly Challenge

I finally have time to show you some of my recent makes! But first it's time for the Little Claire Monthly Challenge.

Our theme is

A Special Card


I have used two of the stamps from the Christmas Snowmen stamp set. Snowflakes are a little stamp which I used to make a background. All the stamping and edging has been done with the stamps, a mixed media glue and Wow metallic gold sparkling embossing powder. Really easy but very effective and it really sparkles! I couldn't get the sparkle to show up in the pic.

Here's the fab prize 




2 x 'Snowflakes on Pale Blue' Papers (12 x 12)
1 x pack 10 Cards & Envelopes (6 x 6)
1 x pack Red Bling Stones
1 x Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ripe Persimmon)
1 x metre Red Tartan Ribbon
1 x Little Claire Santa’s Hat stamp
3 x Asstorted Die Cut Sheets (18 colour images)

My other teamies have done some beautiful projects and we'd love you to join in all details are over on the Little Claire blog here.

Shary
x




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)