Pebbles

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Little Claire Designs - New Stamps Samples

I forgot to show all my samples for the brand new stamps at Little Claire Designs.


For this card I have stamped the image onto white linen card and coloured the poppies with Chameleon pens.













I have used one of the mini kraft cards and stamped and embossed the image. I again coloured them with Chameleon pens. I added some white / gold embossing enamel.

















This one has an inked background and I've stamped and coloured the image. I've also added some washi butterfly tape.













Stamped onto patterned paper and layered up.



















I've coloured the image and layered it up with a Sil frame cut on my Cameo. He's been coloured with Chameleon pens  and also highlighted with a white pen.













Plain white card been embossed with an embossing file. I made the wreath with patterned paper and cut out with my Cameo. Same way of colouring again.

















This is a beautiful stamp and sentiment set. I've used Nitwit LOTV papers to paper piece.














Lots of pretty patterned papers and layers for this one and I've stitched around the images. Coloured with Chameleon pens.
















All these and more can be found on the Little Claire website store.

Shary
x

1 comment:

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)