Pebbles

Monday 17 November 2014

All is quiet layered Christmas card.

It's my turn on the Snapdragon Snippets blog to show off a project.
I have chose the "All is quiet" Christmas layered card by Crafty SVG Designs. You can find it here in the Snapdragon Snippets store.


File:- Snapdragon Snippets - Crafty SVG Designs - All is quiet layered christmas card
Card:- Papermill smooth white and sky blue
Background glitter:- Little Claire glitter film self adhesive
Sleigh bling: Wow embossing powder - Sparkling snow
Snowflake glitter: Cosmic Shimmer - Diamond Sprinkles
"Snow" - Puffy snow - lost the label

I cut this out on my Cameo Silhouette but you can also use a Cricut Explore too. Crafty SVG Designs includes a tutorial with each file. 

Shary
x

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Shary this is sooooo lovely !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful in blue!! I was only looking at this file earlier today and pondering, but you have made it extra beautiful and sparkly

    Angela
    :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)