Pebbles

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Parkside Row House

Today I would like to show you a 3D project I've just finished. It's a SVG Cuts project from their new kit "Parkside Row".


I'll also add a pic later this evening when I can add a battery candle to the inside to light up the windows.

I've used:

SVG Cuts: Parkside Row
Card: Bazzill and Papermill white linen
Papers: Pebbles - Walnut Grove

I've cut out the project using my Silhouette Cameo.

Would also like to enter this into the Papertake Weekly Challenge as it's an anything goes theme this week.

And also Charisma Cardz as their challenge is 'show us what else you can do'

Shary
x

8 comments:

  1. WOW you really did an utterly amazing job on this !!! can't wait to see it lit up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fantastic! Great job.. Looking forward to seeing it all lit up! Hugs Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers that's brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, I bet it will look stunning with the light shinning through the windows.
    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab project!! Definitely a Des Res!! Now when can I move in? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project, I'll think it will look awesome with candle inside. Thank you for joining Charisma, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what an absolute beauty this is. Love the colors too
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)