Pebbles

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Lily of the Valley meets Sketch Saturday and Papertake Weekly.

Today I'd like to show you a card I've made for the Lily of the Valley monthly challenge , Sketch Saturday challenge and it fits in with the Papertake Weekly Challenge too.

Here's the sketch for Sketch Saturday
and the theme for LOTV is Male or Sporty and the theme for Papertake Weekly is One for the boys.

Here's my card


I've used everything LOTV and turned the sketch around.

Images - Man's Best Friend & Recipe Sentiments
Sentiment - Dreamy Days Circular Sentiments
Papers - LOTV & Raspberry Road Designs - Beach Bliss
Tree with frame - Cricut Explore

Shary
x

5 comments:

  1. What a great card, Shary, I love the colours you've chosen.

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley June Challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Shary, so cute, love the way you have used the trees! So how you getting on with the Cricut Explore? I would love to know what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, love it!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the layers you used. They are subtle, and effective. Great distressing, too. What a sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card and I love the colours you used! Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)