Pebbles

Friday 18 October 2013

Wendy Burns Designs / Sketch n Stash


I was really excited when I asked Wendy Burns to design digistamps of my kids for me and she said yes. Im a DT member of hers and really love her style. 

So today I'd like to show you a card I made using one of the digistamps "I love to craft" based on Robbyn's photo.


Digistamp: Love to Craft  Wendy Burns Designs
Paper: First Edition
Border & Butterfly: Martha Stewart punches.

I also used this week's sketch from Sketch n Stash.



Shary
x

6 comments:

  1. How precious, what a fabulous idea and love the image she came up with, so gorgeous!
    Have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous card & image darl... love the dp's & the added etxra's :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and precious!!! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. how lovely of her! great card and digi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous - the image is adorable and I love your pretty embellies and stitch details :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah what a lovely card

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Crafting!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)