Pebbles

Sunday 13 October 2013

That Craft Place Challenge

Our challenge at That Craft Place this fortnight is

Think Pink

So I have made another tag.


I made the blank tag with my Cameo and a brand new paper from Papermill. It comes from a Luxury Artist Pad. 20 sheets of A4 300gsm watercolour paper. It holds inks etc really well.
I've used Dylusions ink in Bubblegum, picket fence distress stain and blush gilding wax. All these are available at the That Craft Place shop. The flower and ribbon are also from the shop.

The image is from All Dressed Up and is one of the images from the Wear With Style 2 set. I've coloured her with Copics and a little bit of stickles for her belt. 

The other DT girls have made some gorgeous pink projects too, why not go over and take a look? We'd love to see you join in. 

Shary
x

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shary, fabulous image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tag Shary! I like the way you've created that pretty background and how the dark bits of the ribbon and flower really set this off. Then of course, who doesn't love these little girly girl images and you have coloured her beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)