Pebbles

Friday 30 August 2013

Creative Expressions DT Project

Time for a new DT Project for Creative Expressions. This time I have designed a card.




First I used the honeycomb mask and deep red texture paste to make a background. The paste takes a little while to set so I put this aside for a while.


When it was dry and rubbed over some pewter gilding wax to take away some of the brightness.


I then clear embossed some of the images off the Posy Floral stamp plate onto black card and cut them out.


To colour the images I used the gilding wax in blush, pewter and deep red.


I've used 3D pads to arrange them along the bottom left of the card.


To add a bit more texture I gold embossed the edges of the card and some of the flowers got a little sprinkle too.


I then stamped the sentiment onto black card using a gold embossing powder. 


To finish off I added the sentiment with 3D pads and put this layer of card onto a piece of maroon card and then layered it onto a blank, black card.

Shary
x

4 comments:

  1. Love this Sharon, colors are brilliant, and love the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sharon, colors are brilliant, and love the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Card Sharry.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)