Pebbles

Tuesday 15 January 2013

New Creative Expressions stamps

Afternoon and today I'd like to show you a card that I have made with just one of my new DT Creative Expressions stamp sets.


For this card I used a background paper from the Tim Holtz Kraft pad and I embossed it with a tri embossing heart folder. I then went over the paper with a walnut distress ink to make the embossing pop. I stamped out two big and two small hearts from the Creative Expressions Hearts Entwined stamp plate onto TH paper with walnut ink and then cut them out. I then used extra thick clear embossing powder on them to make them shine. The two big hearts have been cracked too. I then went around the edges with the walnut ink.  I then stamped out the label and the sentiment from the Hearts Entwined plate in black ink and clear embossed them , then again I used extra thick clear embossing powder over all of it . To finish off I added the lovely swirly border in black ink.

This is a great plate for Valentine's , really pretty. I'll be showing you more soon.

Shary
x

6 comments:

  1. A great male themed Valentine card - the hearts are fab. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the textured background, the hearts look fab Shary. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really super Shary and love the layout to it.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossed background on the Kraft, lovely backdrop for the hearts . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the background - a great make
    lilygee

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)