Pebbles

Thursday 15 November 2012

Fab News - Creative Expressions Project Book

I had a lovely surprise pop through my letterbox today the brand spanking new Creative Expressions Project Book and...................... I have a project in it. Chuffed to bits I am. It's absolutely stunning and nothing like there is on the market at the moment, no adverts too.

Great designers , Hels Sheridan, Sam Poole, Sue Wilson to name a few. It's a lovely coffee table book , glossy and the photography is stunning. I couldn't believe the price either £4.99 and I know the usual mags are this much, but I think this is so much more.

I can't show you my article as I don't want to spoil it for anyone as the book has only just gone on sale.
I hope lots of people buy it and I'd love your feedback.

Shary
x

1 comment:

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)