Pebbles

Thursday 22 November 2012

Cute Card Thursday & Sketch Saturday

Today it's time for another Cute Card Thursday Challenge and the theme is

Girls Only

I've also combined my DT card with the Sketch Saturday challenge. Here's the sketch

 
Here's my card
 
 
Image & Sentiment: Kraftin Kimmie - Lovely Lulu
Papers: Prima - Rondelle
Decorative edge: Martha Stewart punch
Lattice die cut & Flourishes: Silhouette Cameo
Colouring medium: Copics

 
I hope you join in with us at Cute Card Thursday , the other DT girls have made some gorgeous cards. You can get all the details here.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card the image is so cute and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card love those flourishes, nice to see your new toy getting some use. are you finding it useful shary?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)