Pebbles

Thursday 13 September 2012

Cute Card Thursday

Time for another Cute Card Thursday Challenge and the theme this week is

Christmas in September

OMG don't faint but there is NO stamping on my card!


The papers and chipboard elements are from My Minds Eye and are called Snowed In. I received them free with a mag , I think it was Cardmaking and Papercraft. I'm very naughty I sometimes buy mags just for the freebies only it's not really a freebie to me cos I don't read the mags!!
I distressed the papers and chipboard and stitched around the papers. I then gold embossed around the elements and used some twine to hang the round element. Simple card but with great effect I think.

As always my teamies have made some great cards and you can see them on the CCT blog here. Hope you join in!

I also have some news of Design Teams too, I've made some changes but I will do a post at the weekend to bring you up to date. :0)

Shary
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)