Pebbles

Saturday 22 September 2012

Creative Expressions...............

So............. a little while back I had some surprising but fantastic news.

 I made the Creative Expressions 2012 Design Team.

I uhmmmeed and ahhheed and nearly didn't apply, leaving it till the last minute but hubby said "Go on you have nothing to lose". So I did and I'm not just saying it but after looking at the 2011 DT's work I thought I wouldn't have a chance. Outstanding projects!!

I really do need to up my game and hopefully with the gorgeous stamps and products they have I won't let them down.

Today I received my first DT stamp set. Lol a great artist whose stamps I love and have used in the past. The one I received is a brand new one from this artist that I know you will love!!
So in the next couple of days I'll be showing you a project using the stamp set. Can you guess which one it is?

Shary
x

2 comments:

  1. I'm so really pleased for you Shary and I'm sure your going to do a wonderful job as part of the team. Lucky you having new goodies to play with and really looking forward to seeing what you make. Well done to you
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing your CE creations, Shary - now, I wonder which stamp ... Jan x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)