Pebbles

Thursday 9 August 2012

Willow Sketchie Challenge

It's the Willow Sketchie Challenge today and the theme for this week is

Warm Colours - Red, orange, yellow etc

And also if you would like to there is a sketch


Here's my card


I've used papers and image from the Walter & Winnie does Christmas CD Rom.  I've used a spellbinder die  to cut around Winnie. The sentiment is also from the same CD which I cut out and inked around. The middle papers have been punched with an all around Martha Stewart punch.

4 comments:

  1. Fab card hun, love your red combo - lovely work. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby creation. Love the paper, paper punch... Great JOB!~
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is sooo sweet, what a great card, Love Winnie on her Skates. Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable.The punch is really effective with the papers.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)