Pebbles

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Cute Card Thursday & Sketch n Stash

Today is Cute Card Thursday challenge day and I've combined my DT card with the Sketch n Stash challenge.

The theme is

Here Comes Summer

So I used this older sketch for the Sketch n Stash challenge as they asked you to use any of their sketches from their catalogue.


As well as using a sketch they asked you to use your  new/neglected stash. I used older Magnolia images , think Ive had them for about 4-5 years!! My new stash is the paper pad which is My Mind's Eye - Six by six. I've coloured the images with Copics and added some brads as embellies. The ticket sentiment is by Polkadoodles.


The CCT DT girls have made some gorgeous summery cards so pop on over and take a look. We'd love for you to join in.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is brilliant, great papers and image I love how you have put it all together. You chose the same sketch as I did. Thank you for joining us at sketch n stash good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely summery card. Such a great image with fab papers too.
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Sketch n Stash challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made a fab card using your chosen sketch. Great image and fab colours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card & love your take on this sketch...

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash & good luck!

    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)