Pebbles

Thursday 14 June 2012

Cute Card Thursday & Mojo Monday



Lol I'm on a roll this week. Said to myself less faffing about on the PC and more crafting!! So you get to see what I've been up to....

Our theme this week on Cute Card Thursday is

Punch Drunk!

For my card I've used this week's Mojo Monday sketch.


And here is my card.


Papers:- Prima - En Francais
Image & Sentiment :- Whimsy Stamps ( I actually got a set free with a mag)

I used a Martha Stewart border punch and 3 different flower punches. All the papers have been edged with walnut distress ink. I've coloured the image with Copics and added some stickles.

The other DT girls have made some gorgeous cards and if you pop over to the CCT Challenge blog you'll be able to see them. Hopefully you'll join in with us too. :0)

5 comments:

  1. That'll be why we've not seen quite so much of you over on CB then! Your card is lovely Shary

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the backing papers. everything goes so well together
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, Shary - love the cute little image and the colour scheme is fab. Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling little fairy! LOVE all the gorgeous papers you used--and the colors are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful Shary! Love the colours you chose and your colouration.
    Katharina x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)