Pebbles

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Her eyes are sad

Today I wanted to show you a tag I made.



I used a plain kraft tag and gessoed on a patterned napkin. Then on went some of the gorgeous Dylusion spray inks. I sprayed them onto my craft mat and then smooshed the tag into them. Next step was to lightly brush over some light acrylic paint leaving some areas bare. I then stamped a butterfly image in black aon the top left and bottom right.
The image is a digi image from My Creative Bliss which I coloured with Copics and a white posca pen. I then sprayed it with glimmer mist. After sticking it to the tag I went around it with a tiny bit of the acrylic paint to tone it into the background. Next I cut out 2 butterflies from a scrapbook paper and stuck them onto the tag. Just cut out the quote and went around this and the whole tag with a little black ink.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Debs said it all . . . wow, gorgeous!! Love it Shary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous - Sad eyes I can relate too - but they are almost better now.

    I adore your joyously coloured creations - so cheerful on a wet day

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)