Pebbles

Saturday 24 March 2012

Sugarplum Daisy Part 2

So here's the last 2 samples of the Sugarplum Daisy CD from Polkadoodles.


I've used a shaped card and covered it in papers from the CD. For the background I printed out one of the scenes and used a Spellbinders die to cut around it. I then printed out a black and white image and some of the birds. The image was coloured with copics and her wings have some lace stickles on them.I added a ribbon and a sentiment from the CD.


My second card has been made with the printed images. I printed a bigger one out and then die cut it and printed a second smaller one and cut around it to use as an embellishment. A Martha Stewart punch has been used for the borders and I made the flower by rolling it around a quilling tool. Some pearls and ribbon complete the card.

And if you're still reading then those are my 5 samples!

Have a lovely weekend.x

Photobucket

2 comments:

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)