Pebbles

Thursday 23 February 2012

Polkadoodles Challenge

well I've scheduled this post as we are away for a long weekend to Loch Ness. So I hope it works!

This week it's Joni's turn to set the Polkadoodles Challenge and she has chosen

Cabin Fever - a summery card

Here is mine




I've used papers from the Sundae of Seasons CD. Aren't they pretty and very summery I think. The ticket sentiment is from the new Candy Doodles CD. The flowers have also been punched from the same papers. The stamp is a Gorjuss girl stamp.

The Polkadoodle DT have made some gorgeous cards with a summery theme so why not go have a peek and then you can join in. You can find all the details here.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card hun - I never use yellow, but I'm definitely going to give it try now cos it just looks so gorgeous.

    Have a fab weekend

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and lovely fresh colours. hope you enjoy your time away and a lovely place to go. have spent many a time there when I lived in that area
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)