Pebbles

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Cute Card Thursday and SketchSaturday

This week's theme on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge blog is

Signs of Spring
Here is my card




And I've also used the sketch from the Sketch Saturday challenge blog.

Stamp:- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Annie


Colouring medium:- Copics


Papers:- Craftwork cards


Sentiment:- Lily of the Valley


If you pop over to the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog you will find lots of lovely cards from the other DT members. We'd love you to join in with us.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and well put together. I'm off into the room now with my journal, templates and Dylusions sprays. What am i going to end up with I'm wondering. Nothing ventured nothing gained!! I hope mine are as good as the ones you showed. have a good day and maybe a bit more crafting
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shary, been a long time since I left the world of "blogging" but trying to get back to it -that is if the kiddies let me!!!! Lovely cards x Loving the colours, colouring and papers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Have seen your work on craft bubble and have now come across your blog. I am a new follower now.. Your work is always brilliant.. The colours and layout for this one are brilliant.

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colouring on this card, fab work.
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so cute, great card x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)