Pebbles

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Cute Card Thursday

Thursday again and it's 31 !! yikes days till Christmas. Are you ready?

Today's card is for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge and we had a great sketch designed by DT girl, Fiona to follow.



So here's my card



Everything off the card is from the Polka Doodles Magical Winter CD Part 2. Well except the pearls and wooden heart. I used my label spellbinder die to cut around the image, which is coloured with copics and clear star pen. I've also used some diamond stickles to act as the snow. I coloured the wooden heart with lavender distress ink.

I'd love to see what you can do with the sketch so why not go over to the CCT challenge blog and see what the other DT girls have done and then take part?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)