Pebbles

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Cute Card Thursday

The weeks are flying by! Thursday again and it's time for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge. For today's challenge the DT were asked to follow a sketch.


And here is my card



I've used my new Pretty Tuff CD from Polkadoodles again. That's the papers, images and sentiment. I've coloured the images with copics. The ribbon and buttons are from the Polkadoodle's Christmas Boutique kit.

The CCT girls as always have made a beautiful set of cards for the theme again this week. Pop over and have a look and hopefully you'll be inspired to join in with us!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Super Boy card Shary and I love the layers to show all the yummy papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gooh wow Shary this is fab!! Perfect for all those men in our lives
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving your comment and taking the time to look at my blog :0)